Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Ibrahim Wasfi
1999: MRCP (U.K.) Final Examination, UK.
1987: Degree in Cardiology and Angiology from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Alexandria, Egypt
December 1985: Presented the Doctorate thesis concerning a “Study of Manifestations of Mitral Valve Prolapse”.
November 1979: Masters Degree of Cardiology and Angiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Alexandria, Egypt
Type of Physician
- MRCP (U.K.)
- Masters Degree of Cardiology and Angiology,
- August 2015: Consultant Cardiologist in Saudi German Hospital
- March 2011 –August 2015: Cardiology Consultant at Dr. Sulaiman Alhabib Hospital in Alrayan
- April 2008: Cardiologist In-Charge of the CCU “Coronary Care Unit” as well as Educational Activities of Cardiology Division.
- January 1994: Consultant Cardiologist & Head of Cardiology Division, Security Forces Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 2008 – Dec. 2008: Had fulfilled the Hajj “Pilgrimage” mission, In MECCA, as a Technical Team Leader
- Mar 1992 – Jan. 1994: Acting Consultant Cardiologist, Security Forces Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 1989 – Mar. 1992: Senior Registrar Cardiologist, Security Forces Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 1984 – Sep. 1989: Registrar in Cardiology, Cardiology Department, Hamad General Hospital, Doha, Qatar
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Coronary artery disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Hypertension and Dyslipidemia